Did you know that non-organic cotton bed linen:
- contains 1kg of pesticides per sheet set;
- uses 16% of the world’s pesticides and contains over 2,400 chemicals commonly used in standard textile production;
- uses harsh chemicals in the spinning and weaving process, plus silicone softeners and formaldehyde resins;
- will contribute to bioaccumulation and the breakdown of your immune system (due to chemical inhalation);
- contributes to polluted waterways in third world countries; and
- is weaker and less durable than certified organic cotton?
No? Well luckily we've done the R&D for you and hence why Organic Bed Threads ONLY procures 100% certifed organic cotton and threads and chemical free woodblock print dyes, approved by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). Sleep health the natural, obvious way under our safe duvet covers for child and you.
eShopping from the bed next to your little one, imparting the ethical stories that makes us what we are, will ignite their own advocacy interest in the protection of the environment and people #whomademyclothes It's never to late to instill positive values.